“Education without values is a sin” – Mahatma Gandhi
Education is equilibrium of knowledge and life values. Education aims at how to earn well and life values aim at how to lead a life well. Thus, they are the wings of education to soar up to great height of success. Hence, core values of life and discipline are to be simultaneously nourished with academics as part and parcel of education. Value education is the foundation for the formation of a fine Character. One core virtue is being put into practice every fortnight. Students are highlighted the importance and necessity of this value; guided and given the ways and means to inculcate it. Later, they share their experience and assimilation in the Assembly. Given below are the values that are imbibed and practiced.
- Maintenance of Books and note books.
- Signing the diary remarks.
- Observance of rules and ethos of school.
- Class room attention.
- Rule of language.
- Class room, lunch & bus discipline.
- Walk in queue.
- Manners & etiquette.
- Respect towards parents & teachers.
- New Year resolutions.
- Silence & decorum in the Assembly Hall.
- Rigorous preparation for the final exam.