ELIGIBILITY OF AGE: As on 1st April
- Nursery – 2 years & 3 months
- K.G.I – 3 years & 3 months
- K.G.II – 4 years & 3 months
- Class I – 5 Years and 3 months
ADMISSION GUIDELINES :
- Admission is open to all from Nursery to V.
- Admission shall be granted to students from other schools on clearing the entrance test.
- Admission shall be granted only on paying the complete fees.
- The Principal reserves the right to give or refuse admission.
- Admission once taken will not be cancelled.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS FOR DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION:
- T.C. duly countersigned/Photo copy of birth certificate.
- Two mini passport size photos.
- Aadhar card of student *SSSM ID of student * SSSM ID of family.
- Caste certificate of student/parent of SC/ST/OBC.
- Bank account number of student and IFSC code.
- The school provides school buses only on selected routes. However private vans are available for transportation and parents can send their wards by van on their own responsibility.
- Fees are to be paid on or before the specified due dates.
- A late fee or Rs. 10/- per day shall be charged.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
- Please refer student's handbook for details.
|1||Nursery II – K.G. I||09.30 am – 01.00 pm|
|2||I-V||09.30 am – 02.30 pm|
Principal : 10:00 am – 11:00 am (Monday- Thursday by appointment)
Office : 08:00 am – 1.00 pm
Note : the last working day of every month is a holiday. Parents may meet the teachers during 8.30 am -10.00 am.
|1||Monday , Tuesday , Thursday & Friday||Main Uniform|
|2||Wednesday & Saturday||House Uniform|